Here comes the year of 2010, a new year, new class, new teachers, new friends, new homework, new subjects, new..... whatever...
That is also means I have to start a new life, just like my dear friend Spring(Nickname just for her).
I have experienced transferring schools for 3 times, I can adapt myself to the new surroundings, but later ,I only realized that I do have weakness when I transfer, not that I scare or what, I forget!
At first, I DID contact my best friend, well, ex-best friend, now old friend, every single day, for about two months only.
You know what happened?
I became busy in my new school and forgot about her!
How useless am I?
I hate myself when this happened.
From then on, I learned my lesson and tried my best NOT TO FORGET MY DEAR BEST FRIENDS.
I know I'm forgetful, but forget about friends is unforgivable right?
-----
So, to my dear best friends:
Even if you are busy with your study, or you don't want to "waste" your time on other things, please, please try to contact best friends, a tiny little 'HI' is good enough for a day.
2 comments:
didn't contact is nt ur fault...
she maybe also busy..
haiya, i noe, but i'm busy too
Post a Comment