Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My life

Never had I thought of choosing dentistry as my future field to study. I like psychology, but that doesn't mean that I have to choose what I like. At least, I do not hate dentistry. Nevertheless, I felt a little disappointed as my parents do not support me in what I like. Psychology, well it's difficult to find a stable job to secure my future. And what's more I have a plan in my future. I promised myself that I'm going to give as much money I could to those who need it. I also want to become a social worker. If I could, I want to travel around the world and learn many languages plus their cultures. I'm sure these will not be just dreams! Dentistry, well after my research, I found that the annual salary of a dentist is 12k(average) and will increase according to the experience, and it might increase to 400k! Wish for my luck! And I wish a merry christmas to every friend of mine. Wish for a good year in 2012, but not a the end of the world year for 2012... P.S. I'm using my dear sister's IPad which she bought secretly a few weeks ago without the knowing of our dear parents, hehe, it's touch screen wholely, I never type a blog with touch screen before, this is the first time, don't know if in the future, the world might not be leaving touch screen to survive, or all the technology had been destroyed... The future is unpredictable, we never know what would happen in the future, so we must be brave to overcome every obstacle. Good luck my friends, love u all!

No comments: