Sunday, November 22, 2009

My brain needs installment

To my beloved, dear P & M,
(Just my stupid complaining, nothing special)
I know I'm the youngest and maturest(since I am the most obedient) among siblings.
Ever since I born into this world, I didn't like to make M angry, I was scared when you angry, and I know you are tired after working... I wanted to help, but in the end, I was the one being yelled at... I think I'm still very stupid after all.
P, you always say that: You are older now, you must know how to do it....
God! Please tell me how to do it!
I'm mature, but not the maturest in the WORLD....
I'm a stupid girl, if you want to put it, and you said: Anything you don't understand, please ask....
I'm not born to ask questions automatically, I don't know what to ask at all.... Yeah, my brain still need installment!
Using chopsticks, speaking hokkien(family language), dealing with people.... No one tells me what to do on what circumstances... Even sometimes i have to learn something that 5-year-old kid learn from friends when I'M IN SECONDARY SCHOOL....
...................................................................................................................
But still, I don't hate both of my dear parents, I love them instead.
They didn't teach me something I have to learn, but they give me something called LOVE.
I'm happy (although a little angry) with this family....
Say I LOVE U to P & M! Wish them happy and healthy forever!

1 comment:

シン ・ XIN said...

U can !!!
U can learn in school that u didn't get in your family. Friends !
Friends just like walking dictionary. Just try to talk with your friends and you will gain a lot of knowledge and some more about life.
Remember ! Life is colorful.

PS: Sorry if any grammar mistake.