
Everyone knows that when we have a birthday cake in front of us, we must make a wish.
My birthday is arriving, I must wish.
But, the problem is, which should I choose to wish...
I know this sounds greedy, I have always wish for many things, like "my family will be safe and happy forever" and "I will get 8A in PMR"...
Maybe some of my wishes are impossible to come true, but still, I believe someday, someday they will come true.
I wish my family will smile happily forever
I wish my family to be healthy
I wish my sister and her bf happily ever after
I wish my bro success in his future
I wish I can have a happy life in the future
I wish my dear best friends get what they want and reach their own dream
I wish all of us get 8A PMR
I wish my dream can come true
I wish the world will free from criminals
I wish everyone take care of our surrounding and does not argue
I wish plants and animals can be protected by every human on Earth
I wish I have the power to tell those who are sad to cheer up
I wish I can help unfortunate children
I wish...
I wish...
Love can be felt by everyone, deep inside our heart.
---------
Greedy, am I....
No comments:
Post a Comment